Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Today's Inspiration




Sentence Prompt: She was a mess.

Word Prompt: Darkness

Random Item: An empty energy drink can

Quote: You can't have a life until you accept that life's bound to end eventually.

Suggested Reading: Creative Writing For Dummies Cheat Sheet

Suggested Listening: Dance in the Dark -- Lady Gaga

Today's Stumble: Top 10 Things Every Budding Foodie Should Know


Did you notice my new pages? Keep an eye out for yet ANOTHER new page that's about to be posted containing links that no writer should ever be without. I'm also terribly sorry that this post is so late today. I'm thinking that midnight postings will be better for my sanity and for y'all as well.

What do you think? Leave me a comment and let me know when YOU think I should update!

No comments:

Post a Comment